Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kit Plays Playdoh!

Hi! It's rainy today, so I (Kit) decided to play playdoh.

Playdoh is fun to squish and squeeze!

I'm making my handprint!

Isn't it great?!?!

Next, I made a family of snakes.

When I finished playing with them, I smushed them all together!

I'm going to show you how to make a pizza now. First make a ball.

Then smush it flat.

Make a littler ball now...

and form it to look like sauce!

Add that to your pizza!

Now for cheese, make tiny snakes.

And make a LOT of them!

For pepperonis, make some tiny balls...

and smush them flat!

Tada!

The options are endless as to what you can make when you play play doh!

Note from Rachel---Be sure and check out my new pages at the top! I am adding more slowly. :) And, I'm attempting to lable ALL my posts, so bear with me as I do that!

5 comments:

Thanks for your comments!