Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vacation Part 4-More of my cousin's doll stuff

Here are some more doll things that my cousin has.

My Uncle made her this adorable shelf!

She aslo has a sweet set of matching table and chairs.


Rebecca has adorable glasses...but she also has...

braces!

Aren't those cool? My cousin's neighbor gave her a set.

I love Rebecca's dress. My  cousin has a matching one.

2 bathing suits.

I had never seen Samantha's locket in real life. This one is really my older cousin's, but she lets my little cousin use it. (She's grown out of PLAYING dolls now...if that's possible...She works at a real doll museum. I wished photography was allowed there, it was really cool!)

My cousin also owns the crutches/wheelchair set.



Her mini dolls. Julie and Rebecca, but she also owns Josephina.

Wheelchair.

It even has places for your feet!


Love the cowgirl boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!