Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We're back from Vacation!

Hello Everybody! Let me just tell you...Ellen and I had a BLAST on vaction. I have 71 photos to show you. :) I will divide them into several posts over several days.
This is right before we left. Ellen is wearing a comfy sweat outfit...perfect for travel.  She has all her bags ready to go!

We left early in the morning and got breakfast in the car. I shared my hashbrown with Ellen.

And my McMuffin.

Ellen is looking out the window at the sights of Kentucky.

Relaxing in Tennessee

Ellen and I watched an American Girl movie in the car. This one is Molly, but we also watched Samantha. That is a very good way to pass the time on a long trip.

I re-did Ellen's hair in Mississippi. I reccomend a braid for travel. That way, your doll's hair is condensed and won't get snagged on anything.

This is my only photo from day 2 of riding in the car. Sorry. :)
Next post will be lots more photos from my cousin's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!