Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vacation Part 7-Canadian Girl

My Aunt saved a magazine she got in the mail for me. I think it's kind of funny...it's called "The Canadian Girl!"

It's actually a cute magazine.

You can visit their website, here.

They actually have some cute, cheaper clothes and accesories.

Check it out! It's a cool idea.

Funny story: Above is a picture of the beach! We went twice, once in the day and once at night. Well, I took Ellen in the day. But a forgot my camera battery, so I didn't get to take any pictures. It was really windy, so Ellen stayed in my bag. But she did get a glimpse of the Gulf of Mexico! This picture was taken at night. It was so windy, the sand looks like snow!

This concludes my vaction series. Hope you liked it! I'll be back to my normal posting now. :)

4 comments:

  1. wow. it would take forever to comment on every thing, but i am really glad you had a good time. it looked like alot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. It looked like you had a TON of fun!!!
    I can't wait till I'll be able to go to a beach or just on vacation! Hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time, but I'm very glad to be home. Kirsten...we need to catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!