Monday, July 11, 2011

AG Jeans! From...THE WASHINGTON DC STORE!

Guess what? My brother and dad were in Washington DC, and while at the mall, they were sweet enough to go to the AG store and get me the AG jeans! I've wanted them for FOREVER but they're exclusive items. So, they brought them home to me! Wasn't that nice? I would have given anything to be there with them! They said the store was really nice. (for two guys, that's saying something!)
ANYWAY, enough about the store. Let's see the jeans!


I love AG hangers!



Look how nicely they fit!


The length is perfect!

I give these an excellent score! Buy them for sure! They're a great bang for your buck and go with ANY shirt! That's the best part about them, I think. A lot of AG stuff is not really mix and matchable, but these jeans are!

6 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I saw them when I was at the DC store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww :)
    I am jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love them! I really should get those.

    ~*Emma*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I have those and I love them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all should get a pair!! :)They're a good deal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!