Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cool Doll Item


Here is a little present my Aunt and Cousin gave me! (they're here this weekend) Well, OK, the shoe was not a present. Ellen was playing a little Cinderella, she left her shoe in TX, and we looked all over the house and couldn't find it. Well, Ellen and I left the shoe behind and my little cousin found it and has returned it to us.

See??!!?!

My Aunt also gave me these cool mini clothes pins. You can hang doll clothes with them or doll artwork! (on a string) I'm excited about using them! Thanks for thinking of me, Aunt!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is sooooooooooooooooooo cool!! That is adorable that your cousin drew that picture here is your shoe bye haha so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are VERY cute! I know this is a weird question but...what camera do you use? I positively LOVE your pictures in Rebecca's challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!