Friday, July 8, 2011

Looking Back...(1)

I've decided it would be really fun, (maybe even more so for me than for you) to go back like 2 or 3 years and look at photos I've taken of my dolls. Now, my blog is only 6 months old. That was NOT the start of my AG fun. Oh no, I've been doing this since late 2008 and early 2009. I was a photo story fanatic and I made and sent them to friends. Now I've gone beyond just friends and can post them to others!

So every Friday, expect a new "Looking Back" picture. Get ready, some of them are hilarious!

Here is the first one:
This was in my very early doll days. I was pretending Emily was sick. :) She even has a little cup of tea and a snack next to her, along with her "sick" bucket. :)

Another one coming next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!