Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Suspects

Hello! If you haven't seen it, look at this post about the mystery.
Today we're going to be reviewing our suspects: (sorry these photos are dark)
I held a meeting and recorded everyone's side of the story for you.

Ellen's side of the story:
I was sleeping, and when I woke up, someone was dragging me. I don't know who it was, becuase just after I woke up, something crashed down on top of me...my arm really hurt, and I don't remember anything else after that.

Rebecca's Side of the Story:
I was sleeping, and never heard anything the whole night.

Kit's side of the story:
I was up checking on my fish, and I heard something.

Emily's side of the story:
I came in last night at like 2am because I wasn't feeling well. I had been at a slumber party at a friend's house.

I entered the house through the window, because the door was locked.

Samantha's side of the story:
I was in the bathroom, and I heard pounding footsteps, but didn't think much of it.


"Thank you all for attending this meeting. Is anyone willing to admit to the crime?"

Everyone shook their heads.

"Alright, well, fear if you did, because I and my readers will find you out!"

"Um excuse me. Aren't you a suspect too? 

"I'm the detective, not a suspect."

"You said we have to suspect EVERYONE."

"Fine. I'll be a suspect too. I was out in the barn sleeping with Midnight. I didn't do it."

So, that's the possible suspects. Next, we'll examine the scene and illiminate suspects from our list. Who do you think is guilty? (so far?)

9 comments:

  1. I think that Rebecca seems awfully suspicous. This is soo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca and Kit seem suspicious to me. :) I can't decide which one however......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Spicemuffin and Company... scary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebbecca seems suspicious and maybe emily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily and Kit seem suspicious...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily and Kit seem very questionable. :D

    ~*Emma*~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say Emily and Kit! This is fun Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This SO much fun!!! I think Ellen is suspicious... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!