Monday, February 21, 2011

American Girl New Stuff!

American Girl just released some new cute things for spring!

Flower Dress, which is very cute. I don't think I'm buying it anytime soon though.


I was so excited to see this come out, because I just ordered it the other day for SUPER cheap on Amazon! Here is American Girl's description. (Amazon doesn't have one, so I bought this totally blind.)

Order up! This kit has everything a girl needs to open the doll restaurant of her dreams. Start a pretend pizza parlor. Design an imaginary diner. Or set up a make-believe American Girl Cafe! Includes an idea book, order pads, carry-out bags, and a daily specials board and easel, plus the supplies needed to make menus, place mats, napkin rings, a doll-sized chef's hat and apron, and lots more. 32 pages


I just love AG mysteries, especailly because they're geared slightly higher for older girls. Rebecca's mystery looks awesome!

And lastly, the tennis set is also so cute! I love it. :)

So about my order from Amazon, yes I ordered Doll Dining, and I also order Doll Play. (not Doll Fun, sorry) I ordered another book that is not doll related as well. I have no idea when it will come since 2 of those 3 books are "Pre Order Specails." It says April 6 is the Estimated delivery date, but I sure hope that's wrong!

4 comments:

  1. The Rebecca mystery does indeed look interesting! Although, the cover image looks nothing like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doll dining looks awesome! i'll have to ask for it for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Doll dining looks cool. When I get it, I'll tell you about it so you can decide if you should ask for it. Hopefully I have it by May. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!