Saturday, February 26, 2011

Doll Dining----It's FINALLY here!

Guess what came by UPS yesterday??? Yep! I was going for a sleepover at Grandma's house and the truck pulled in just as we were leaving. Yay! Well, I've got tons of pictures to show you, so better get started.
Brand new out of the box.

Pages froms the book.


I LOVE how it teaches you to make food froam craft foam! Mom said we can go to Joann later and get some. I love clay, but we don't own much and it's more expensive.



List of ALL it includes.

It has adorable paper plates.

Sweet order pads. My baby brother ripped a page off one of them, but hey, we can spare that, right?

This is the overview page of all it comes with, but I think it's deceptive.

Open signs. The reverse side has "closed." The flowered band is so that you can make a chef's hat!

Place mats. Get this, they're reversible!

Opposite side. Now how cool is that?

Napkin rings.

Other side.

I didn't have time to make the pizza box yet.

It has gift cards, debit cards, Frequent Customer cards, Ag money and coupons!

Take out boxes and debit cards.

Posters that help you decide was cuisine to serve.

Reverse side. Lots of options!!!

These are table games. Cool ideas.

Apron pattern. My dad just fixed my sewing machine so I'm for sure going to make one!

These are Table Tents.

Stickers to help you make food.

YUM. T bone steak.

More stickers, "hello, my name is ____" tags and flowers.

How does that look all together? Way cute!


Sorry this is sideways. There are 8 menus, 4 for breakfast and 4 for lunch and dinner. This is a breakfast one.

I am DEFINATELY going to set up a resturaunt in the next couple of days. I will post tons more pictures!!! (when I have it all assembled.) for now, please vote on the pole above. :)

8 comments:

  1. THAT IS AWSOMENESS ITSELF!!!! I HAVE GOTTA BUY IT!!!
    (p.s. i lost two spacers tonigt on a gummy bear. grrrr....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Emily. How much does Doll Dining cost? It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabel, I agree it is! You should get it!
    Sorry about the spacers. You should use my dental floss trick to put the back in. I know your pain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Emily! I miss you so much! Doll Dining is SUPER fun. I think it's on sale at Amazon right now. If you order it in the next four hours it's $11, instead of $17.
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a nice kit! I chose the second option on the poll though- I don't plan on purchasing it, at least not in the near future. I'll just enjoy your photos as you post them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can come play with it at my house. :)
    I'm having a lot of fun making the food out of craft foam. I'll be posting an update today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that's a really cute set! I was wondering what it came with so thanks for posting the pictures! Oh and I saw your comment on my blog and I totally understand. Unfortunately I was having problems with a few people taking my pictures and using them as their own so my mom set my blog up to do that. I was kind of bummed that some people thought it would be okay to do that. :( Oh well! Anyway I just wanted to tell you not to worry about your accidental click. No big deal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, and I'm glad you like it. It will look more exciting once I get more of it together. I like it when girls post stuff they buy online so it helps me decide if I want it. (Like your Etsy stuff for example)
    Well, I apologize, and totally understand why you have it that way. I felt bad. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!