Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl

This post is a little bit late, but oh well! Last night my dolls had a little bit of fun watching the Super Bowl.

All my dolls are dressed for the Super Bowl. As you can see, MOST are Steelers fans.



Ellen has been a Green Bay fan all her life. She just had to root for them in the Super Bowl.


Kit's outfit was my favorite.

I made her some cool pom poms.



While the girls hung out and watched the game at my house I took Kit to my Grandma's for a super bowl party and dinner.

Center piece made by my brother and Grandpa.

Steelers cake.


Needless to say, it wasn't such a great game for the Steelers, and in the end, the Packers took the championship!

Kit hung her head in sadness after the game.

The defeated Steeler fans....

And the excited Green Bay fan!

Even though my team didn't win, I'm happy for the Packers. It was really a good game for them, and for whatever reason, a not-so-hot game for the Steelers. Besides, Pittsburgh has 6 super bowls, and the Packers only had 4 until last night. You have to share the victories a little, you know?


3 comments:

  1. yay for ellen! she and i have one thing in common at least..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such cute ideas Rachel! I like the photo of Kit with the pompom! The pompom seems to jump out of that picture..cool perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot! I had fun doing it. Did you like Grandpa's unique table setting and the chandeleir??? It made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!