Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Resource Wednesday and What's Coming

This week's resource is another Joan Hinds Sewing book. It's called:
Sew the Contemporary Wardrobe for 18in Dolls
Again, this one is GREAT! It has the patterns included in the back of it, and very easy to understand instructions. I've made a lot of things out of this before, including a jumper and the A-line skirt, shown on the front of the book. You can get this one at the library.

What's to Come:
I hate spending a who lot of time writing without posting pictures, because when I see a blog where they've written paragraph after paragraph with no pictures in sight, I get really bored and leave. But, today unfortunately I have some writing to do! Bear with me.

I'm trying to keep you all updated on what is going to be coming up on my blog. Right now I don't have anything super major planned. I do plan on posting some reviews of a few American Girl books I recently read. I'd also like to fix up away to do my dollhouse tour, and show you some of my fake AG sized food. In early March, that begins my stream of doll birthdays, so be looking out for those, I'm cooking up some good ideas this year, especailly since Molly will be 10!

I'm interested in knowing what you think. Do you like the things I've been doing so far? What do you want to see more of...Photo shoots, reviews, photo stories, tutorials or something else? I love it when you comment, so please do!

Oh, and please look to my poll up in the corner. I want to buy something with my giftcard, so please tell me which one you think I should get!

Thanks for taking the time to read all of that!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!