Monday, March 28, 2011

Doll Play



Sorry for every time I've called this book "Doll Fun." I really do mean, "Doll Play!" I got this book 2 weeks ago Friday, but haven't had time to post about it due to being sick and lots of other things going on. So here we go!


Doll Play could truly be called "the book of endless ideas!" It is GREAT. I made a ton of the projects, which I will show below, but I didn't even use close to 1/4 of them. It's a great book to have on hand when you have "Doll Block" and don't know what to do with your dolls.

I just showed a few of the very cutest ideas here. I loved the hopscotch and frisbee! (haven't made either yet, but I'd like to when it warms up.)

Cute "doll sized" game.

The book came with a tear out scene in that back for you to make into a window. I loved the curtains shown here.

The book has a lot of tear out supplies for you to use in the back. Here is an envelope pattern, a letter, school photo and a thinking of you card.

Double sided banners for you to make your own cinema!

Bowling invitations (3 or 4 are included) dice and watch faces.

Plenty of "Hello My Name Is" stickers, plus stamps and envelope seals for the letters.

So now, my dolls would like to show you their new stuff!


Emily and Kit sitting by the window playing their AG game.

Window. I used the middle waistband of an old stained dress of my younger sister's to make the curtain. You could use this idea on an photo you have of a house or trees, but it was nice that AG gave you one.

Game. I made the dice from the kit and used beads to make the game peices.

The book suggested that you use mini rubber bands for bracelets for your dolls. These green ones matched Kit's shirt!

Molly is wearing her new locket. I used my AG Stickers) to make each girl a photo necklace!

They love the fact that it has their name and photo.

Ellen is reading some mail from a friend.

These came with the kit.

She also has new photo frames on her wall. (AG Stickers glued on foam!)

Emily and Kit have a new mirror. (also a Doll Play idea)

These two young ladies just came in from shopping!

Samantha has a nice green handbag. (A change purse with a ribbon shut into the top.)

Rebecca also has a handbag and a cool watch.


Kit wanted to show you something else now. Remember when I showed you my free AG magazine? Well, there were ideas for cute habitats in it. For her 8th birthday, Kit got a butterfly garden!

Here is her fish tank, which she got last year and new butterfly habitat!


Kit is so excited because she loves animals.


2 comments:

  1. WOW. that is sooooooooooooo cool! i love that sort of thing, exspecially the window!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the green hand bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!