Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Doll Dining Continued

Instead of Resource Wednesday, I thought I would post some more Doll Dining pictures. I'm working on it whenever I can. I don't have the resturaunt part yet, but the food is coming along quite well. Check it out.
Quite messy workspace!

This is all the food I have made so far.

Crescent rolls. 2X4 inch triangle of tan foam, rolled up, glued and slammed in the drawer over night to make them stay!

Top two bowls---Cereal. Bottom left----Ravioli (we're out of cream yarn for spaghetti so I did next best thing) Bottom Right---Salad with tomato
By the way, want to make the things stay in the bowls. (Plastic apple sauce cups?) Squeeze elmers glue on top of you felt peices, and be generous! The glue dries clear! My salad looked white last night, and it sure doesn't now. And all the little peices stay put. :)

Burger and fries.

BLT sandwiches and chips

Egg, cheese and green pepper omlets.

Fruit and veggie trays. I'm making dips for them too, but the paint takes forever to dry.

Pizza!

Sunny Side Up egg and bacon with toast and butter! Doesn't some of that look yummy enough to eat?
I still have pies, cookies, scones, sushi, stir fry, steak and baked potatoes to make, at least!

4 comments:

  1. OMG that is adorable!!! and your right about the glue-remember the christmas tree art progect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does Doll Dining come with craft foam or did you buy your won supplies? The food looks fantastic!
    xoxo
    Aunt Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I had to buy the foam, it didn't come with it. Grandma, Mom and I found some at Hobby Lobby for $5 though. It was a 50 sheet variety pack.
    Love you!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the salad looks so realistic! Good job on all the food. =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!