Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trips-past and future!!!

I'm so excited: I'm going on a trip for Easter, we're going to the beach. I want to take an American Girl. I usually do when I go on vacation. Here are a few past trips:


This is Rebecca in the Sears tower! Yes, I carried Rebecca around all day in Chicago, she got a train and bus ride....

And an adventure in the American Girl Store! (That was a BLAST if you ever can go I HIGHLY reccomend it)

This is when I took Rebecca to PA in the winter.

And this is Samantha at my Grandma's old house, in PA when we were on another trip.

I've taken Kit to a mountain cabin as well. She got to go fishing.  Samantha has also been to South Carolina at Thanksgiving. (don't have pictures on the internet anymore...)

So, on this upcoming trip, who should I take? And did I mention whoever I do take will get to play with my cousin and her dolls? (remember when I posted pictures of Kit?) Vote on my poll on the sidebar!

PS. I won't be able to post while gone, but I'll take tons of photos to post of Easter when I get home. And don't worry, I'm not leaving until late April.

1 comment:

  1. You should have tons of fun over your vacation .. hope you choose the one girl you want most to take on your trip .. or two it would be kewl if you could take two .. I usually pack two with me all the time .. LOL!!

    Laters,
    TracAn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!