Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to School Count Down---2!

Today's idea:
MAKE A NEW NOTEBOOK!!!
Your dolls will need composition notebooks for keeping track of assignments. :)
You will need construction paper...

...scissors and lined paper.

Step one: Cut a few sheets lined paper a little smaller than the size you want your notebook.

Step two: Cut 1 peice of construction paper to be a little bigger than your line paper.

Step three: Staple it book style.

(blogger uploaded sideways...SORRY.)
Step four: Write your dolls name on it, and if you want it to look spiral bound, draw some squigglies (sp?) down the side.

Tada!

I made another on with tie dye paper. :)
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Cool! I am so making this, too!! Btw, I voted for you in Chloe's photo contest. Good luck! (I entered too.)

    -Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I voted for you too. :) Good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made them!! I made one for each of my dolls. They are SO cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!