Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School!

All of my dolls had a great first day! Here's what they did after school.
Ellen: eating her after school snack!

Milk and cookies!

Molly is working on some homework.

She's cutting out a current event from AG magazine to share with her class tomorrow!

Kit and Emily are practing for cheerleading tryouts later this week.

Rebecca is reviewing a book of famous paintings for art class.

Well, and Samantha? She's SLEEPING!

Fun idea for today:
Make drinks for your doll without messy paint and glue!

All you have to do is find something small the color of the drink you want. For the milk and cookies, I used doll undies!

Ball it all up, and there you have it: A glass of milk!

Here is a green smoothie...

And fruit punch!

Hopefully I will have some actual at school photos of my dolls here this week. I was pretty busy getting my own school started today!

6 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I love your little scissors, where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of all those first days, I'd probably be Samantha... :}

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're dolls had a great first day!!
    Love,Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is school going for you??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priya-I got those at target! They are erasers!
    Grace-thanks!
    Kirsten-it's going great. I've got one week behind me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome doll food ideas!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!:)

    To make a page:
    1.) Go to your dashboard.
    2.) Click "Edit Posts".
    3.) Click "Edit Pages". (towards the left corner)
    4.) Click "New Page" and type up what you want. :)

    Hope this helps!

    ~Anne~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!