Thursday, August 4, 2011

Edits

Hi! Rebecca here today! You haven't heard from me since my challenge ended, so I thought I would post today. This is a random post of photos I edited of myself. Wait til you see, some of them are VERY funny.
This one is kind of OK.

This one is lovely!

Woah.

NEON!

This one is SCARY!

This is called "Poster." But, they can't seem to get my nose right. (some of you Tangled fans are supposed to be cracking up.)

I made myself this virtual online dress! :)

This is what I look like inverted! LOL

Comment below and tell me which one you like the best!

7 comments:

  1. Cool. My favourites are #1,2 and 7.
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I like the Tangled one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great photos! My favorites are #2 and the tangled one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like number two also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, I love the first edit and the neon one, but they're all cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel (and Rebecca)!

    Thank you for participating in Shout-Out Your Doll Site! All of the pictures of Rebecca are so cool! My favorites are #2 and #7! I love Rebecca's camera in the pictures! Where did you get it? :)

    Hope you have a great day!

    Your Friend,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for visiting my website, Liz! I was happy to enter. :) I have read your website for many years and LOVE it. It is probably my biggest inspiration for my blog!
    The camera is from the sleepover set that target makes for Our Generation Dolls. It is really great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!