Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Meet My Dolls


My Six Dolls

 Well, we'll start with the oldest.

                                    Rebecca
"Hi! I'm Rebecca! I'm 14 years old and I'm in 8th grade. My birthday is November 26. My passion is acting. I've been in a few plays, a few shelved movies, and several commercials. You might get to see some of my acting skills later. I also play the piano. I enjoy being the oldest in the family a lot!"



                                               Ellen
"Hello. I'm Ellen. My birthday is August 2nd. I am 12 years old and we aren't sure what grade I'll be in yet. You see, I just moved in with the other girls on Christmas day. So I haven't been to school for a few years, though I tried to keep up with my studies on my own. I'm afraid my new sisters think I'm plain and old fashioned, but I like it that way."


                                Samantha
"Greetings! I'm Samantha. I am ten years old and my birthday is March 3. I'm in 5th grade this year. My favorite thing to do is draw and paint. I suppose you could say I'm an artist! Rebecca and I are best friends, but it wasn't always that way. She taught me to play the piano and we like to play duets together."



                                             Molly
"Hey. I'm Molly. I'm 9, but I'll be ten years old on March 6. I'm a fourth grader and I participate in 4th grade track at school. It's a lot of fun. I LOVE horses! I have my very own horse, Midnight. He's so sweet! He's jet black like midnight, of course. I like to read and play on my very own laptop as well."



                                              Emily
"Yo. I'm Emily, but I like to be called Ellie, if at all possible. It's more fashionable then Emily. Emily is plain and boring like the dress I'm wearing in the picture. Usually I like to dress much fancier than that! Anyhow, I'm 8 (Bday is March 9) and in 3rd grade. I play soccer in the fall. But usually I just like to follow all the famous movie stars and work on new and fashionable ways to dress."



                                      Kit
"Hi! I'm Kit! My real name is Margaret but everybody calls me Kit. Don't ask why. I'm 7 and I am in second grade. I'm not the best speller in the world. I don't really care about a lot of fancy stuff like my sisters. I like animals. I have 3 fish and I REALLY want a geko, but I don't know if mommy will let me. Anyway, I am supposed to add, my birthday is March 12. I want a fishy party!"



My dolls are so happy about my new blog. We're planning a house tour next. Then, we'll start into some fun photo stories!
Also, please forgive my blogging skills. I'm just learning this and I hope to make my blog a little fancier after I figure out how!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your dolls. I want them so badly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!