Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweet Shoppe

Today's "shoot" comes in a bit of a different form. The shoot is more of a photo story, therefore is not black and white. I decided it would be nice to depict two girls in the Sweet Shoppe.

Miss Walker is a young attendant at the Sweet Shoppe.

Candy options

A customer enters!

"Hello! I'd like to buy some candy please."

The customer begins to select her candy

and the attendant adds the items to the bag.


"Thank you!"

"Oh, I'll add one more thing please. A vanilla ice cream soda."

"Coming right up!"



"Here you are! Have a nice day!" Miss Walker says.
 "I will!"

PREPERATION PREVIEW:
Here's what's coming! I'll be having a shoot with Emily soon. I rolled her hair today so it will be curly!


Wearing a turban to keep her hair from wetting her bed.
Maybe if this works out well I'll do a tutorial on how to curl doll's hair!!

5 comments:

  1. so cute! love the ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I made it from fabric and an m and m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel,
    Where did you get that turban? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made it myself, Kirsten! It's a handtowel. If you flip your doll over on her back, lay the bottom of the towel across her neck. Wrap her hair in the tope, turban style! It's like you and Steph did. :)
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!