Monday, January 24, 2011

Young Girl in the 1940s Photo Shoot

Sometimes I like to step out of the normal doll world and dress up one of my girls and do a shoot. I thought it would be fun to post a few of them this week. Here is the first one:
                                                                                                                                Rebecca As
                                 Young Girl in the 1940s
                                                                                                                                   



I realize the 2 below and the the last may look grainy and or have too much light. I was kind of going for this look to make it look like a real 40s photograph. You can look for a "film grain" setting on your camera to get this look.




3 comments:

  1. awesome! im in a musical thats in the 1940s and this will help with my costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!!! I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!