Thursday, January 20, 2011

Resource Wednesday On Thursday!!!

Sorry I didn't get my post done on Resource Wednesday. :) Oh well. I can do it a day late, right? Well, here it is:
Rescource Wednesday Week 2:
Things To Make Your Doll, By Kathy Ross
There it is! I don't own this book, I picked it up at the library. It has all kinds of little things you can make out of household items...including a sock bathing suit or sundress, a hermit crab cage and various peices of jewelry and picture frames. (and of course, a lot more.) The sock dress is my favorite. You take an old sock and cut the bottom off and it turns into a purse. The sock becomes a swim suit (by sewing or pinning the bottom together) or if you get fancy you can add a skirt. Then I took felt and buttons and glues them on to decorate. So much fun! I will post some photos of my sock outfits later.

2 comments:

  1. I love this book! So much fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got it from my library! awesome book! so is the last resource.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!