Thursday, January 27, 2011

Resource Wednesday On Thursday (Again!)

Well, sometimes my Wednesdays are just so busy I can't get my resource posted. Sorry. Here it is though! Hey, the goal is to get it posted once a week, right?
Doll School-By American Girl

This is one that I actually own and LOVE! It's an American girl kit. That means it includes a  LOT of stuff! It has a photo booklet with ideas for you doll school room,  and tons and tons of stuff, including:
-an easel
-a whiteboard and chalkboard
-posters
-stickers and instructions for making doll sized books
-a wrap around the room banner with cursive letters
-a dolls sized copy of "Meet Rebecca"
-math papers
-spelling tests
-journals
-a gradebook
-hall passes
-library cards
-report cards
-lunch tickets
-AND WAY MORE!!!

I will post some pictures of it another time. I know you can buy it on American Girl and Amazon, but you can't get it at the library.  Not a bad buy for all it includes. Best part is it comes with enough for 4 dolls. If you have more than that, you can photo copy everything!!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!