Friday, June 24, 2011

Another new outfit!

Are you bored of sewing projects yet? I hope not...because I have another one! I just finished it today! I used the fabric (see this post) to make it. I'm really proud of it, this is one of the best things I've ever made for my dolls! I kind of got on a roll. I was making a skirt out of it, and then I thought "It really needs a jacket." so I made that. That I thought "Boy, a headband would look cute with it." So I sewed that. And THEN I thought "You know, a tote bag would finish it off." So I made that too. :)
Here's the whole outfit! I made everything besides the shirt and shoes. By the way, sorry for the messy background.


Back. Doesn't that green pop of color make it look GREAT!?


The headband makes it really fun. :) I just used a strip of fabric and I added a tiny bit of elastic to make it into a circle. That helps you slip it over the doll's head. Does that make sense?

The best part is, I can mix and match the various parts of this outfit with other outfits!
See how much fun an 89 cent end roll can be?

PS. Tomorrow shall be my 100th post!

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so adorable! I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so cute!

    ~*Emma*~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!