Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun Questions From Emma!

There's another blog party going on!!!! This one is Emma's from My American Girl. She has 30 followers today! I'm sure she'd love it if you followed her blog too!
She has fun questions for us to answer, as a part of the party.
  1.  Which do you like better; Apple or Cherry pie? Cherry
  2. What is your favorite thing to do over summer break? Read and swim!
  3. How many dolls (not only AG, any kind) do you own? Probably like 20, but I only have 7 AG dolls. (regular and bitty twins)
  4. Have you ever been to any of the American Girl Places or are you going to one over the summer? I have been to the Chicago AG place! It was last summer! It was GREAT! You should totally go, if you haven't before!
  5. Do you have any hobbies or things you like to do? Yep. Reading, sewing, dolls and blogging!
  6. What's your favorite TV show and/or movie? uhhh...I like AG movies. I also like Jane Austen movies, I'm not a huge movie watcher.
  7. What is your favorite color? RED
  8. What do you like about this blog and/or why did you follow it? I love Emma's blog because she's so fun and happy and because she does a lot of photos of her dolls. That's what I like to see! AND, I followed it to keep up with her more easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!