Friday, June 3, 2011

A Post From Rebecca!

Well, hello there! It's Rebecca today. You know one of my favorite things to do, when I'm not acting? I just love photography!

See? Ellen and I share a camera. Isn't it cool? It takes pretty nice photos too. So, since I love photography so much, and school is just about over, I decided to take on a challenge. A friend of us dolls is doing it. I thought "Why can't I do it, doll style?" So here it is: It's 30 photos, over 30 days. The website gives a specail picture to take every day. And I, Rebecca, am going to do it! Give me grace if I miss posting for a day or two, I AM still in school. :)

So, are you ready for this?


Day One: Self Portrait




2 comments:

  1. YOUR REBECCA IS ADORABLE!!! The camera is so cool. Where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've had her for a year and a half. She's a great doll! I got the camera in the sleepover set from target. It's cheap, like 15 bucks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!