Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hairstyles By Me

I was kind of bored this afternoon, so I created some of my very own hairstyles. Sorry the lighting and quality of these photos aren't so great. My closet has REALLY bad lighting.

Hairstyle 1: Twisty ponytail
1. Brush doll's hair smooth

2. Take two sections from the sides.

3. Twist them over each other once.

Now you have two options to finish it all off.

Option 1: Grab the rest of the hair and twist it all together and tie it off.

Option 2: Fold the two ends of the twist you made in step 3 underneath the rest of the hair and secure with a few bobby pins...

Like so. Looks braided, but it is not!!!!!


Hairstyle 2: Forehead Twist



Brush hair so that it is smooth.

Grab a small section.

Twist!

Grab another small section and twist it in with the other one.

Twist one more small section...
And secure with a clip!

Cute!

Hairstyle 3: Side clips

Just clip hair back on both sides for this style!

Hairstyle 4: Princess Puffs


1. Brush hair smooth. I already did 1 puff, so you get to watch me do puff two.

2. Get a section of hair.

3. Pull it forward, while twisting.

Pull it back and secure it to the other puff.

Fluff your puffs and blend in the part.

OPTIONAL:

Take a small section and wrap it around the remaining hair.

Secure with bobby pin!



Hairstyle 5: Half French Braid
1. Again, brush or hairpick hair smooth.

2. Get three little sections of hair, right by the face.

3. Start braiding.

4. When you bring a section toward the face, grab little more hair and add it to it.

5. Whenever you think the french part is long enough, stop half french braiding and start normally braiding.

6. Braid until you're out of hair!


7. Secure with a cool clip and fluff the curls!

So, what do you think? Which one do you like the best?

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is a hard decision...I like hair style one the best I think. It is so cute! I think I'll try to do it to my dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were BORED and you did this?? Wow! If I decided to come up with new hairstyles on the fly, my dolls' hair would be in random ponytails all over their heads! :D

    Hmm... I love #5. I'm always struggling to find things to do with Bec's hair. XP

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!