Saturday, June 11, 2011

Funny Questions from Spicemuffin

Hi!
I just saw Spicemuffin's 100th post. I think that's great that she's posted so many times! I'm close...I am at 75. I'll be having a 100th post celebration sometime this summer! So anyway...click the blog sidebar button over there: ---------> and see her blog! It's a great one!
I decided, just for fun that I'd answer her funny questions:
. What are your plans for this summer? I plan to swim, swim and swim some more! I also got a bunch of classic books to read at a book sale yesterday. I hope to read as many as possible!
2. What's your favorite color? Red
3. Ice Cream or Cookie? Ice cream
4. How many dolls do you have? I have six! Rebecca, Ellen, Samantha, Molly, Emily (a Vision Forum doll) and Kit.
5. Would you rather have a landscaped front yard and horrible backyard, or a horrible front yard and landscaped back yard? Interesting question. Most likely, and neat front yard and a lousy back.

Just because I hate posting without a photo...here you are Spicemuffin! Happy 100th post! (those a presents from a party I had with my dolls.)

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!