Thursday, June 9, 2011

School's Out!

Yay! All done with school for the year! The moment Molly walked in the door, she threw down her stuff, and raced right to the stable to get Midnight!

Now for the find of the day:

Can you guess? (oh, and like Kit's new skirt?)


A doll sized camera! I got it for 35 cents (what a deal!) at Party City (in the party favor section)! It originally had Hello Kitty stickers all over it, but I took those off. :) The button really clicks and everything. I know I have a camera already, but I couldn't resist for such a cheap price. I have six dolls, right?

I like this cool photo. Have you ever found any party favor finds for your dolls? I have a doll sized fish tank that I got as a party favor! It's really cool.

WAY MORE PHOTOS AND STORIES TO COME THIS SUMMER!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, and the stuff in the 1st picture are so cool! Where did you get them?? If you made them, how?????? I think the laptop is so awesome.

    ~*Emma*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the green bag, the laptop and all the books. (bought the shoes) The green bag...well, I don't really remember how I did it. The books are cardboard covered in paper with stickers or drawings. And the laptop is a piece of cardboard with tin foil over it. It has an old Apple sticker on it. And I found a computer keyboard online to past inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!